- Redlands, CA
ArcGIS APIs and SDKs are helping developers, regardless of experience, build apps, extend the platform, and access data and services needed within their organization.
- Work with Esri's global community of developer customers, partners, and distributors to understand their needs
- Work across teams to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Present and evangelize the product in the user community at industry trade shows, conferences, and hackathons and through webinars, publications, and social media
- Maintain technical product information throughout the development life cycle and release (technical papers, presentations, etc.)
- Support customer and partner meetings
- Assist in competitive analysis
- Work closely with Business Development and Marketing to successfully launch new releases
- Keep up to date with current technologies and trends
- 2+ years of experience in product management, product support, product planning, consulting, or commercial application development
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the technical level
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Must be energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, GIS, or related fields of study, depending on position level
- Experience with GIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with ArcGIS software and ArcGIS Online
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top