Product Manager - Imagery Services
- Redlands, CA
Imagery is foundational to GIS and there is great demand for the ability to store, process, and analyze imagery in the cloud as services. Would you like to be instrumental in enabling and promoting these capabilities within ArcGIS Online? If so, are you up for the challenge of fully understanding the requirements of the many users in multiple industries that looking to move their imagery data and workflows to the cloud? Can you innovatively determine intermediate solutions and document these requirements to aid software development in their effective implementation? Be the champion for these products as you work closely and communicate clearly with not only other product managers but many of the different departments within Esri.
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of experience in product management of an online service
- 2+ years practical experience in imagery and remote sensing
- Demonstrated experience writing well-crafted user stories and/or use cases
- Experience working with UX/UI professionals on user-centered designs and usability
- Excellent written communication, storytelling, and persuasion skills
- The ability to understand technology and grasp technical concepts quickly
- Ability to travel on occasion to customer sites and conferences
- Bachelor's or master’s in computer science, business, engineering, or other analytical or technical field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top