Product Manager - ArcGIS Business Analyst
- Redlands, CA
ArcGIS Business Analyst provides location-based intelligence for market planning, site selection, and customer segmentation across dozens of industries. As product manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work on software used by thousands of users to analyze commercial development sites, generate reports on community makeup, and segment customers based on financial and lifestyle statistics.
Working with UI/UX designers, development, engineering, sales, and marketing, you’ll help build and launch the product that our customers love. By bridging design, technology, and business, you will help drive product execution from ideation to launch.
- 2+ years of experience in product management, product ownership, or product planning with strong focus on building market-driven products
- Experience with UI/UX design projects
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the technical and senior executive level
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Bachelor’s or master’s in a technical field, e.g. computer science, engineering, or mathematics, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top