Product Manager - AppStudio
Shape the AppStudio for ArcGIS experience to help people build amazing mapping apps. As a member of the team, you will work with Development, Product Engineering, Marketing, and Business Development to create and execute outbound communication plans as well as define product positioning and help drive product launches. You will be responsible for writing sample applications, making the AppStudio user community thrive, and delivering inspiring demonstrations and tech talks.
What’s in it for you?
Work with some of the top leaders in the geospatial industry! Roll up your sleeves, take smart risks, and bring this innovative app to life, supporting users across many different industries, working with a variety of devices. It’s up to you to prioritize customer needs, partner with Development, UX designers, Business Development, and Marketing to deliver great apps. Bring a startup attitude to a help solve problems fast and effectively.
- Write innovative sample mobile apps with AppStudio for ArcGIS
- Deliver inspiring demonstrations and talks
- Support the AppStudio user community through social media and user forums
- Work with Development throughout the development process to ensure product meets market requirements
- Partner with Marketing to define campaigns that drive awareness and adoption as well as communicate product value and positioning
- Support partner and customer briefings to connect business needs with AppStudio
- Represent the product at Esri, GIS, and industry-specific conferences
- Look for and facilitate writing product success stories
- Fluency in Qt and QML
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent written communication, storytelling, and persuasion skills
- Energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Bachelor's, preferably in a technical field, depending on position level
- Exposure to AppStudio for ArcGIS both as an app configurator and as a developer
- Experience with GIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with Esri ArcGIS platform
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top