Product Manager - Android and Java APIs
- Redlands, CA
Inspire our developer community while driving the vision and technical roadmap for our Android and Java APIs. This opportunity will utilize your diverse skillset by exercising your technical knowledge, you ability to evangelize to our developer community, and setting the strategy for how these products are used across the ArcGIS platform.
This role requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will work with our development staff, regional offices, distributors, and partners to provide pre- and post-sales support.
- 2+ years of experience in product management/ownership or technical consulting
- 1+ years of experience working with APIs for Android or Java
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at the technical level
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Ability to attend and present at conferences
- Bachelor’s or master's in computer science, GIS, or related fields of study, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top