- Redlands, CA
Creating great applications is one thing, but getting them installed, tested, and working perfectly for customers is quite another. It requires the mind of a detective, determination, and a willingness to get your hands dirty. Bring your knowledge of scripting languages--especially PowerShell, Batch, and Python--and a thorough understanding of Windows, and we’ll have you writing custom code and tackling all the challenges you could want. You’ll be interfacing with developers, tech support, and product managers to install, test, and troubleshoot applications on a variety of platforms as part of a team that rewards effort with opportunity.
- Experience with quality assurance automation
- Experience with and working knowledge of PowerShell, Batch, and Python
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work with and troubleshoot application installation issues
- Experience with or understanding of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and FinalBuilder
- Ability to mentor and direct other testers in automation
- Bachelor’s or master’s in CIS, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top