Product Engineer – Web App QA & Testing (Urban Design)
Are you passionate about creating good user experiences on the web? So are we! In the past few years, Esri has put a large effort into making design tools accessible and powerful for experts, stakeholders, and the public. Specifically, we are dedicated to continually pushing the boundaries of urban design and planning, and you can play a key role in our mission.
- Conduct manual and automated testing of web-based 3D urban design and planning applications
- Define test cases and implement robust test workflows; organize and manage the outsourcing of manual testing
- Monitor test results, identify issues, and work with the team to resolve them
- Design, create, and maintain key 2D/3D datasets and services to support development efforts
- Help define product roadmaps and collaborate closely with a small team
- Interact with users to identify and articulate their needs
- 2+ years of industry experience in QA and testing of web applications; experience with building, testing, and shipping software products
- You have a passion for quality, are detail oriented, and know how to break software by finding bugs
- Experience with test case management (especially TestRail) and test automation for web applications (especially Selenium)
- Interest in (and learning about) urban design and planning as well as 3D GIS, BIM, and CAD
- Experience with Agile software development methods (Scrum, etc.)
- Bachelor’s in computer science, urban planning, or architecture or related field
- 3D graphics background (e.g., knowledge of polygonal data structures, WebGL, shaders, etc.)
- Familiarity with ArcGIS or GIS in general, with an emphasis on web services, maps, and apps
- Knowledge of 3D tools such as CityEngine, Maya, Unity, Revit, etc.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top