Product Engineer - Survey123 for ArcGIS
- Redlands, CA
- Experience as a creator and user of field work data collection solutions, including use of both paper and electronic tools
- Experience and knowledge of at least one of the following: Survey123, QuickCapture, Collector, AppStudio, Open Data Kit (ODK), GeoODK, ODK Collect, Enketo, Fulcrum, form.io, KoBoCollect, CSPro, iFormBuilder, ONA
- Experience and comfort working with all the following technologies:
- iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS, Linux operating systems
- Desktop, server, and mobile GIS
- Five or more years of GIS experience in a scientific or engineering environment
- Understanding of field data collection processes including GNSS receivers and workflows; knowledgeable of various mobile platforms and aware of capabilities and limitations for each
- Ability to work closely with the team to build quality software in a constantly evolving environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field, depending on position level (master’s preferred)
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top