Product Engineer – Spatial Data Science and Statistical Analysis
- Redlands, CA
Do you have a passion for finding underlying patterns and helping people make data-driven decisions? Do you want to join an awesome team that is building tools used everywhere from predictive policing to disease prevention? Become a key member of the statistical analysis development team and help us create the tools that enable organizations to make better decisions using Esri software. We’re looking for a passionate, experienced individual to help us improve and expand our capabilities in spatial statistics, machine learning, and spatial data science.
- Strong background in statistical theory and application
- Experience in data mining, machine learning, time-series analysis, or similar analytical disciplines
- 2+ years of experience with R and Python (special consideration for experience with pandas, NumPy, and SciPy and machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and PyTorch)
- Experience with distributed computing, including frameworks such as Spark
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s or Ph.D. in geography, statistics, econometrics, computer science or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top