Product Engineer - Licensing
Be responsible for developing and implementing the overall vision and strategy for licensing and copy protection tools and workflows within Esri products. You’ll work with a number of groups including Software Development, Product Management, Technical Support, Customer Service, and Information Services to ensure Esri tools are protected.
- Define, develop, and administer licensing tools for the ArcGIS product line
- Design, develop, and implement testing and release procedures for all Esri products
- Work with Esri Technical Support on bug analysis and resolution
- Write user documentation including Reference, Install, and Quick Start Guides; KB articles; and technical articles/white papers
- Work with internal Information Services teams to develop, grow, and maintain a consistent vision for the Esri Customer Service site and to integrate client side and back-end licensing systems
- Support Esri internal users with license enablement and resolution of issues
- Work with third party software vendors
- Experience with TCP/IP, HTTP/S, XML, XHTML, SQL
- Experience with databases and web servers
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and/or Mac systems administration and configuration
- Ability to visualize and understand the “user perspective”
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent, organized multi-tasker who can juggle many responsibilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s in information technology, MIS, computer science, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience with code debugging
- Familiarity with GIS and/or Esri ArcGIS products
- Experience with mobile testing of either iOS, Android, or Windows Phone applications
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top