Product Engineer - Internationalization
- Coordinate testing and manage relationships with 3rd party QA vendors in testing our products in non-English environments
- Collaborate with international distributors regarding customer questions and concerns and advocate internally regarding prioritization of internationalization tasks
- Identify and implement process enhancements between development teams and test vendors on internationalization QA best practices and test strategies
- Participate in developing training material and presentations to other product engineers in internationalization and localization (coding/testing guidelines, demos, seminars, etc.)
- Help raise awareness of feature team members on internationalization by educating them on how to test for internationalization
- 2+ years of experience managing software internationalization projects within a software development environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams
- Experience managing vendor or distributor relationships
- Passion for QA process improvement and interest in advocating within internal teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a "customer first" attitude
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, IT, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors to develop or test software products
- Software programming and/or script development experience
- Familiarity with GIS and/or Esri ArcGIS products
- Scrum master certification and/or Agile development experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top