Product Engineer - Focused Geospatial Products
- Redlands, CA
We are actively recruiting for this position.
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Esri is supporting our users and the community at large with software, services, and materials that are helping people understand, manage, and communicate the impact of the outbreak. Visit our COVID-19 Maps, Resources, and Insights page to see some of the things we are doing.
Have a dynamic role in building and testing cutting-edge software, designing compelling user interfaces, supporting critical workflows, and promoting the success of our clients and partners. Utilize your problem solving skills to provide creative, logical, and practical solutions to yield meaningful product features. You'll join an agile team of talented engineers to deliver focused geospatial products using Esri’s industry-leading ArcGIS platform that helps our customers address real-world challenges in transportation, aviation, natural resource management, urban planning, and indoors mapping.
- 3+ years of professional experience utilizing ArcGIS and other GIS technology to influence sound business decision, supporting a combination of cartography, geodata management, geoprocessing, and location referencing
- Experience with complex data sets within an enterprise-level environment, including the ability to leverage Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn – you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Enthusiasm for improving software capabilities for end users in real-world applications
- Bachelor’s or higher in GIS, computer science, computer engineering, or related field, depending on position level (master's preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top