Product Engineer - CityEngine
- Test new features and maintain shipped functionality, identify weak spots and potential problems, isolate and report bugs in a clear and concise manner, and work with the development team to resolve these issues
- Engage in user forums, which includes direct interaction with advanced users and learning about their workflows; bring these insights up when it comes to product design and be an advocate for user needs
- Help to produce promotional materials (3D scenes, imagery, movie clips, blog entries) by creating urban design and planning samples
- Help to author and maintain content for the learning materials and tutorials of CityEngine
- 2+ years of professional experience with GIS, CAD, BIM, or other 3D software
- Passion for quality, detail oriented, and know how to break software by finding bugs
- Knowledge of urban design, planning, or architectural workflows, or have the ability and willingness to learn about it
- Empathic about our users and their needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Existing work authorization for Switzerland
- Bachelor’s in computer science, geomatics engineering, urban planning, architecture, or a related field
- 2+ years of industry experience in software quality assurance (QA)
- An eye for aesthetics and design in order to create impactful visuals for educational or marketing materials
- Scripting knowledge for data processing and test automation
- Familiarity with Esri CityEngine or ArcGIS
- Free lunches and fresh fruit
- Free coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Fun team activities
- Competitive salary
- 40-hour work week
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic, fast-growing international team
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top