Product Engineer - ArcGIS Workflow Manager
Join a team of dynamic and fun engineers to develop capabilities that support our mission of helping our users work smarter, not harder. ArcGIS Workflow Manager is our premiere solution for scalable work and productivity tools across the Esri product suite. We empower organizations to centralize their business processes and automate manual tasks in GIS and non-GIS work to save time and increase production efficiency.
- Advocate for users of the product, using your problem-solving skills to address user needs and improve software quality
- Assist in evaluating and prioritizing tasks and features
- Contribute to our next generation product in design, testing, documentation, and demonstrations of software capabilities
- Work collaboratively with software developers to identify and troubleshoot the causes of product issues and limitations
- Provide technical assistance for the product
- Provide creative, logical, and practical solutions within given constraints of time and resources
- 2+ years of experience supporting commercial software development
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn – you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment.
- Enthusiasm for improving software capabilities for end users in real-world application
- Bachelor’s or Master's in computer science, computer engineering, GIS, mathematics, or related field
- Experience using ArcGIS Workflow Manager, ArcGIS Pro, or ArcGIS Enterprise
- Experience with complex data sets within an enterprise-level environment, including the ability to leverage Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software design to contribute to the user experience (UI/UX)
- Experience developing and executing automated, functional, regression, and performance tests
- Knowledge of a source control and issue management system
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top