- Create compelling product samples, blogs, articles, documentation and tutorials to showcase new features and novel usage patterns of 3D GIS visualization techniques on the web; design, create, and maintain key supporting 2D/3D GIS datasets and services
- Establish and define 3D web GIS customer requirements; translate them into potential product improvements and new software designs
- Prepare demo applications and presentations for international conferences
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders about software issues, status, and release
- 2+ years of ArcGIS or other geospatial technology experience in mapping, geodata management, or geoprocessing projects
- Hands-on industry experience building web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Passion for quality, detail oriented, and know how to break software by finding bugs
- Bachelor’s in geography, computer science, or a related field
- Experience in test automation and developing test scripts
- Expertise in online mapping and/or data visualization
- 3D graphics background (e.g., knowledge of polygonal data structures, WebGL, shaders, etc.)
- Knowledge of the agile software development processes and methodologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top