This is an exciting opportunity to help advance the powerful platform that thousands of organizations already rely on for mapping and enriching their business data. You can use your expertise in GIS and your love of problem solving to fulfill the requirements of the Esri user community, allowing them to quickly create interactive maps and apps, perform complex analysis, and make better decisions. As a key member of the ArcGIS Online software development team, you'll contribute to designing and building cutting-edge online GIS offerings.
- Establish and define customer requirements; translate them into potential product improvements and new software designs
- Design, develop, analyze, test, document, release, and support ArcGIS Online software to enhance overall product quality
- Test software functions, user interfaces, GIS workflows, and programmer interfaces and functions
- Develop and implement test plans and test cases, write test code, verify code changes and bug fixes, and perform stress tests
- Two years of experience in the position offered or two years of experience as a GIS analyst, software tester, online services, research assistant, or closely related occupation
- Demonstrated experience with ArcGIS, cloud/online services, software testing
- Bachelor’s in computer science, GIS, or related field of study
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top