Product Design Engineer - 3D
Provide technical and creative leadership for an emerging community of location-aware organizations. You will use your insight, creativity, and technical expertise to help our customers derive actionable information products from their vast, diverse data holdings. This position offers a wide range of responsibilities that affect real-world decisions.
Spatial analysis, Python scripting, and data visualization coupled with strong communication skills are all necessary to succeed in this role, which will drive our company and our users to new levels of insight through Esri technology. As an expert in both urban planning and ArcGIS technology, you will help ensure our customers’ success and assist in the evolution of Esri products.
- Become a technical expert in applying ArcGIS technology to solve real-world problems
- Understand, create, and explain new data products created by spatial analysis, 3D analysis, and raster analysis
- Possess a desire to immerse yourself in location-based problem solving
- Push the boundaries of current mapping technology for some of the largest organizations in the world
- Experience working with a variety of GIS related datasets and data formats
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as a data expert on a highly skilled team
- Familiarity working with big data and big data solutions
- Strong and persuasive communication skills
- Strategic, creative-thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s in urban planning, geography, GIS, computer science, engineering, or a related scientific field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top