Put your combination of expertise in desktop support and superior customer service skills to use at our Redlands headquarters.
- PC setup and tear down
- Formatting computer hard drives
- Backup computer data to network server
- Track/update computer assets as they are reassigned to employees
- Accurately count and inventory computer equipment monthly
- Return computer equipment to manufacturer for replacement or warranty items
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Minimum of one year of computer hardware experience
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs several times a day
- Be able to stand for the majority of the working day
- Willing to take instruction from supervisor and team members
- A+ certification
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top