Partner Operations Specialist - Project Management
Leverage your experience in project management and your customer service skills to manage partner channel projects in support of business objectives and ongoing operations. This is a great opportunity to use your business and relationship management skills to support Esri’s growing partner channel initiatives worldwide.
- Drive Results. Lead the planning and implementation of partner program projects to successful completion. Facilitate the definition of project scope, milestones, deliverables. Plan and schedule project timelines; communicate status, risks, and issues on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate and Collaborate. Work with team leads to understand processes, workflows, and business directives. Clearly communicate workflows, goals, and dependencies to the project participants.
- Build Relationships. Act as a trusted intermediary, facilitating discussions with key stakeholders, management, and other cross-functional team members. Foster a creative and collaborative environment.
- Learn and Grow. Maintain an understanding of Global Business Development and Esri corporate strategies and initiatives.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years in a customer-facing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, matrix structure
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- An innate ability to be flexible and adapt to organizational changes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s in business, education, planning, science, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Completed Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Exposure to Esri or other GIS technology
- Experience in sales channel activities
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top