Partner Manager - Telecom & Cable
- Charlotte, NC
Our partner managers build stronger relationships with systems integrators and business partners to collaboratively co-sell and promote the adoption of Esri’s ArcGIS platform. We invite you to use your enterprise sales and partner management experience to increase revenue, drive Esri’s presence in the sector, and identify key partner solutions. You will work closely with the telecom and cable team and Esri’s distributor network to help partners take full advantage of our technology and market presence.
- 5+ years or experience selling enterprise software, preferably in the telecom and cable industry and/or GIS industry
- Previous experience utilizing Esri software
- Knowledge of the telecom and cable industry
- Experience with a business partner network and systems integrators
- Outstanding negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate crucial conversations
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple levels including individual partners and national accounts
- Established experience in channel management and/or business partner development and ability to develop, articulate, and execute an industry channel strategy
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, engineering, business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top