Partner Manager - State and Local Government
At Esri, our partner managers build stronger relationships with systems integrators and business partners to collaboratively co-sell and promote the adoption of Esri’s ArcGIS platform. We invite you to use your entreprise sales and partner management experience to increase revenue, drive Esri’s presence in the state and local government sector, and identify key partner solutions. You will work closely with various industry teams and Esri’s distributor network to help partners take full advantage of our technology and market presence.
- Collaborate with partners. Work with Esri business development leads to develop sales and marketing plans for partners. Assist partners in closely aligning their development, marketing, and sales plans with Esri’s goals and objectives.
- Drive opportunities. Actively seek sales opportunities with existing partners and systems integrators. Help align the needs of sales teams with partners’ capabilities. Leverage the CRM to manage opportunities and drive the buying process.
- Deliver results. Engage select partners in crafting and executing go to market plans. Assist business partners in defining/refining Esri-based solutions and offerings.
- Be a strategic leader. Help drive the Esri Partner Network’s business goals and procedures. Attend key events to recruit new partners and interact with partners currently in our network.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software, preferably in the state and local government and/or GIS industry
- Experience managing and partnering with a business partner network
- Knowledge of the state and local government industry and direct experience working with clients in this space
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple levels including individual partners, national accounts, and across industries
- Established experience in channel management and/or business partner development and ability to develop, articulate, and execute an industry channel strategy
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- Aptitude to grasp the big picture vision across a wide range of industries
- Ability to concurrently manage several dissimilar projects across disciplines
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top