Partner Manager - Intelligence
Use your federal sector channel management skills and sales experience to build stronger and more effective relationships with key systems integrators and other Esri channel partners. In this challenging and rewarding position, you will help partners take full advantage of Esri's technology and market presence to grow their business.
- Collaborate with federal sales and marketing teams (primarily defense and intelligence) to identify key partner solutions
- Actively drive sales opportunities with existing partners
- Manage and facilitate engagement with partners and the federal sector sales team, aligning the needs of the sales team with partners’ capabilities to capture incremental business within the defense and intelligence domain
- Collaborate with Esri industry leads to develop and implement sales and marketing plans for partners
- Assist partners in closely aligning their development, marketing, and sales plans with Esri’s goals and objectives
- Assist partners in defining/refining Esri-based solutions or offerings and related go to market activities
- Create annual business plans with top partners for the federal sector
- Attend key events to recruit partners, interact with existing partners, and support the overall marketing/sales efforts of Esri
- Proven ability to lead virtual teams across multiple organizations including both Esri and partner resources
- Five or more years of experience managing channels or selling enterprise software, preferably in the GIS industry and/or federal sector
- A firm understanding of the federal government sector to include key system integrators
- Proven experience negotiating agreements that satisfy all parties
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple levels including individual partners, national accounts, and across industries
- Demonstrated ability to develop, articulate, and execute an industry channel strategy
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed and cross-functional organization
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Be self-motivated and have experience building long-term relationships
- Ability to establish credibility with management and technical personnel
- Ability to grasp the “big picture” vision across a wide range of industries
- Be sensible, yet creative, about crafting business models
- Proactive perseverance and follow through
- Ability to concurrently manage several dissimilar projects across disciplines
- Knowledge of federal sector business (GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT, MASINT, and All Source Analysis)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top