Partner Manager - APAC
At Esri, our business development managers collaborate with distributors to co-sell and promote the adoption of the ArcGIS platform. We invite you to utilize your enterprise sales and multi-channel software business development experience to help leverage geographic technology in the Asia Pacific region. You will work closely with Esri’s distributor network to help customers take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business problems. When you are not traveling throughout the Asia Pacific region, you will be based in Esri’s Singapore office.
- Drive opportunities. Collaborate with staff, distributors, and the Singapore-based sales team to create an opportunity development plan that provides clear direction for all software and services to customers or prospects. Form a collaborative virtual team of staff, distributors, strategic partners, and integrators to support the development and execution of sales strategies.
- Think strategically. Develop a business development and sales strategy that employs direct and channel approaches to significantly expand the use of our solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
- Partner with distributors. Work with Esri’s distributors to demonstrate the value of our technology and solutions to customers and prospects through business case development, references, and ROI. Support distributors to increase the execution of sales activities to achieve internal business objectives. Co-develop proposals to respond to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders.
- Deliver results. Manage Esri’s agreements and deployed licenses. Ensure continued success of all Esri’s software deployments. Be familiar with Esri offerings in the Asia Pacific region.
- 7+ years of experience providing technical solutions
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions directly and through a channel
- Ability to manage the acquisition cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and developing an account
- Capability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Master of English (verbal and written)
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the Asia Pacific region with occasional travel to the US
- Experience with Esri products
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, business administration, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience working in the areas of BI, marketing, market planning, supply chain, or other key business areas
- Experience working for a global consulting organization involved in business process improvement in the areas of engineering, operations, customer care, and finance
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top