Partner Executive - Financial Services
Use your sales and partner management experience to build stronger and more effective relationships with key systems integrators and Esri partners. As a member of the Sales Division, you will work collaboratively with a business development team and Esri's distributor network to sell and promote adoption of the ArcGIS platform within a variety of financial services organizations. In this challenging and rewarding position, you will help partners take full advantage of Esri's technology and market presence to grow their business.
- Collaborate with business development teams that focus on financial services to identify key partner solutions
- Actively seek sales opportunities with existing financial services partners and systems integrators
- Manage and facilitate engagement with partners and the sector's sales team, aligning the needs of the sales team with partners’ capabilities to capture incremental business within the financial services space
- Collaborate with Esri business development leads to develop and implement sales and marketing plans for partners
- Assist partners in closely aligning their development, marketing, and sales plans with Esri’s goals and objectives
- Assist partners in defining/refining Esri-based solutions or offerings and related go-to-market activities
- Pursue professional and personal development to ensure competitive knowledge of national GIS markets to include financial services
- Effectively utilize and leverage the CRM to manage opportunities and drive the buying process
- Create annual business plans with top partners for the financial services sector
- Attend key events to recruit partners, interact with existing partners, and support the overall marketing/sales efforts of Esri
- Implement policies and procedures of the Esri Partner Network
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual teams across multiple organizations including both Esri and partner resources
- Five or more years of professional experience in a sales position selling enterprise software, preferably in the financial services and/or GIS industry
- Proven international experience with a business partner network, systems integrators, and financial services clients
- A firm understanding of the financial services sector to include key system integrators
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of a business
- Proven experience negotiating agreements that satisfy all parties
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple levels including individual partners, national accounts, and across industries
- Demonstrated experience in channel management and/or business partner development
- Demonstrated ability to develop, articulate, and execute an industry channel strategy
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed and cross-functional organization
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- Solid account management and project management skills
- Be self motivated and have experience building long-term relationships
- Ability to establish credibility with management and technical personnel
- Ability to grasp the “big picture” vision across a wide range of industries
- Be sensible, yet creative about crafting business models
- Proactive perseverance and follow through
- Ability to concurrently manage several dissimilar projects across disciplines
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top