Partner Community Manager
Be the face and voice of our brand and manage all partner community communications. The Esri partner ecosystem is a vibrant community of over 2500 companies around the world. Providing timely information, fostering partner engagement, and attracting new partners are critical to the success of the overall program.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, online content management, public relations, and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, is able to develop engaging content, and is a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills.
- Drive strategic innovation. Create, implement, and monitor partner engagement strategies through communication campaigns across various digital channels.
- Tell our story. Organize and participate in events to build community and grow program awareness. Manage the partner information portal and team with marketing on external facing web pages.
- Collaborate with stakeholders. Coordinate with Marketing, Creative Lab, and communications teams to execute campaigns and events, ensuring consistency. Build relationships with partners, potential partners, industry professionals, and journalists.
- Be creative. Develop and curate partner content for training, marketing, and sales (presentations, case studies, etc.). Document and promote programs and projects within the partner team.
- Drive results. Direct a recruiting strategy for prospective partners. Lead partner-focused events and advisory boards, engaging with partner program managers to create compelling meeting agendas and venues and capturing event material and feedback.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a community manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify, track, and interpret relevant community metrics, website traffic, and online customer engagement metrics
- Hands-on experience with marketing channels, online marketing, and social media management for brands
- Bachelor’s in marketing or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Esri or other GIS technology
- Demonstrated success in giving presentations to technical audiences
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Enjoy dynamic environments and change management
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Marcella C.Director, Digital Sales
Marcella helps customers understand Esri technology and how it can help them solve their problems. She ensures they choose the right mix of software, services, and training for their specific needs.
Back to top