Organizational Development and Training Specialist – Sales
At Esri, we believe you should never stop learning. Leveraging professional and technical development courses, the Employee Development and Training team fosters a learning environment throughout the company. As a member of this team, you are always thinking about how to create a workplace that allows our employees to grow personally and professionally. Partner with business leaders and subject matter experts to develop and facilitate Sales and Professional Development programs to drive employee development and engagement. Provide continuous improvement solutions to support individual, team, business unit, and organizational effectiveness.
- Design and develop Sales Academy and leadership development curriculum to improve and influence business results
- Facilitate Sales Academy and leadership development curriculum
- As part of Sales onboarding, develop program modules in both virtual and live settings that are easily accessible, repeatable, and scalable to a global audience
- Establish key relationships to understand the business priorities and talent needs across the Business Development functions
- Support Sales onboarding initiatives and other learning events to support professional development needs
- Continually update course curriculum
- Demonstrate enthusiasm along with effectively engaging audiences with a dynamic and interactive delivery
- Develop tools and resources that reinforce sustainability of learning and further enhance staff development
- Utilize strong coaching skills that are constructive and motivating to participants
- Source and partner with vendors to address individual or organizational development needs
- Evaluate Sales Academy’s programs and effectiveness of learning solutions, make recommendations, and implement improvements
- A minimum of three years of experience in organizational development
- A minimum of three years of experience in facilitation, including off-the-shelf curriculum, and measurement of training effectiveness
- Ability to work productively on multiple projects/courses simultaneously
- Ability to understand and implement adult learning theory and practices when facilitating and designing curriculum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superior attention to detail, and the ability to organize and express ideas clearly
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with results orientation
- Exceptional emotional intelligence, with a demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and roles, and build successful relationships and partnerships at all organizational levels
- Excellent customer service skills demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to travel domestically approximately 25% of the time or as needed
- Self-motivated, high-level of enthusiasm, and passionate about learning and development
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business, organizational development, organizational leadership, human resources, or related field
- Proven knowledge and abilities in the principles and practices of organizational development
- Experience with Kirkpatrick or Phillips levels of evaluation to measure training effectiveness
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Experience using on-line collaboration and training development tools, including an LMS
- Strong business acumen and the ability to be agile
- Sales enablement and training experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top