Operations Dashboard - QA Engineer in Test
Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS is a configurable web application that provides location-aware data visualization and analytics for a real-time view of the data that matters most to organizations. We invite you to bring your passion for releasing high quality software products in a multi-platform environment to our team of talented engineers. With us, you will work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and will participate in releasing cutting-edge ArcGIS software to users worldwide. As part of our team, you will find ways to break our code, develop and implement new tests, and discover new ways to improve our product offering. Are you up for the challenge?
- Conduct manual and automated testing of a web-based data visualization application
- Define test cases and implement robust test workflows
- Monitor test results, identify issues, and work with the team to resolve
- Design, create, and maintain key datasets and services to support development efforts
- Help define product roadmaps and collaborate closely with a small team
- Interact with users to identify and articulate their needs
- Assist in assessing product quality and release readiness
- 2+ years of industry experience in QA and testing web applications; experience with building, testing, and shipping software products
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning
- Passion for quality, detail oriented, and know how to break software by finding bugs
- Demonstrable experience with test case management (e.g., TestRail) and test automation (e.g., Selenium) for web applications
- Interest in (and learning about) GIS, data visualization, and real time situational awareness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to articulate complex problems simply and procedural
- Bachelor’s in GIS, computer science, information technology, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience with Agile software development methods (Scrum, etc.)
- Familiarity with database and web server administration
- Experience testing web applications on mobile platform(s)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Marcella C.Director, Digital Sales
Marcella helps customers understand Esri technology and how it can help them solve their problems. She ensures they choose the right mix of software, services, and training for their specific needs.
Back to top