Office Manager – Part Time
Use your organizational and problem-solving skills to help our team of developers and engineers operate effectively and efficiently. You’ll make sure our office is running smoothly and will be at the heart of the Esri R&D Center-Melbourne!
- Day-to-day operations to make our office a cool place to work at
- Serve as liaison with administrative staff in Esri headquarters and provide them with needed reports and information (payroll, accounting, insurance, etc.)
- Manage relationships with local vendors, service providers, and landlord and act as interface with headquarters
- Assist with travel planning, booking, and expense reporting
- Provide orientation to new staff members and act as point person for all staff
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies; verify receipt of supplies and maintain invoice and payment records
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and able to multi-task and follow-up on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including usage of spreadsheet applications, word processing programs, and e-mail systems
- Strict attention to detail including the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and reviewing accounting information
- Flexible working hours, yet required presence 4 days/week
- Knowledge of human resources policies and procedures
- At least two years of experience working in a similar capacity, preferably in a multinational company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent commercial education
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top