Use your outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail to manage the day-to-day administration of our Singapore office.
- Oversee day-to-day administrative functions of the office
- Provide administrative support to the regional manager and other staff members
- Be the liaison with Esri headquarters to ensure proper implementation of corporate policies and procedures
- Serve as the main point of contact for any questions related to the office, management, and staff
- Oversee office accounting; actively participate in budget preparation and monitoring of purchase requisitions and purchase orders, etc.
- Handle facilities management, annual contract renewals, and requests from external vendors
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, trade shows, conferences and other events; keep staff informed of office activities and deadlines
- A minimum of ten years of administrative and/or office management experience including supervisory and customer-related experience
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Ability to respond to large amount of demanding situations
- Aptitude to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management, staff, and departments
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and attention to detail skills
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce
- Ability to travel a minimal amount of time
- Ability to occasionally work outside normal business hours
- Bachelor’s in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top