Leverage your experience in business development, sales, operations, and communications to operate the Esri partner operations deal desk, authorizing partner sales of Esri technology. With your eagerness to learn, work in our dynamic partner environment to orchestrate complex deals, build relationships, mitigate risk, and protect Esri's intellectual property. Ensure efficient and scalable sales authorization workflows by recommending process and system enhancements, along with promoting the adoption of Esri technology.
- Drive results. Review, draft, and provide deal guidance and creative solutions based on understanding sales programs, licensing models, common patterns, pricing and business terms, enterprise agreement offers and other related sales or procurement contracts. Respond to work requests promptly and provide quality, customer-focused support to staff regarding agreements and other specialized offers
- Collaborate with stakeholders. Gather requirements for program changes based on patterns and trends coming from partners. Collaborate with sales, procurement, marketing, product management, and development groups to understand and ensure agreements are consistent with Esri's business, financial, and risk management objectives.
- Lead with integrity. Consistently anticipate and guard against potential contractual risks and propose mitigation strategies. Maintain high ethical standards in every aspect of the position and comply with company policy, laws, and regulations.
- 5+ years of commercial business role with demonstrated experience with proposals, quotes, and/or contracts
- Ability to advise on options, operational impacts and mitigation
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a collegial fast-paced environment
- Effectively prioritize, coordinate, and complete multiple simultaneous activities
- Maintain operation capability while reacting to business needs
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, time management, presentation, and writing skills
- Knowledge of software, software licensing, intellectual property, and basic contract structures
- Proficient use of full Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's in business, contracts administration, legal studies, English, or a related field
- Experience with collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Salesforce, and/or other business management/reporting systems
- Proven experience preparing, reviewing, and presenting high quality proposals, business metrics, and reports
Questions about our interview process? We have answers .
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.