Network Analyst Product Engineer - Online Services
Esri needs your help to build an amazing cloud-oriented web-GIS platform. If you’re an energetic, detail-oriented software engineer who’s passionate about online services and has a knack for solving challenging problems, then we want you!
We’re seeking a product engineer who can help build the next generation of online network analysis services for the ArcGIS platform. You’ll work with the core development team to design and test the services, document the web APIs, and write samples using them. Your work as a product engineer is important to a wide range of Esri core software products and your expertise is essential for supporting regular product releases and delivering a compelling platform.
- Design quality, performance, durability, and scalability tests of the online services
- Support the release of online services that target critical network logistics workflows including routing, drive time, location allocation, closest facility, and more
- Work with end users and product management to evolve requirements consuming online network services
- Write technical documentation describing the web APIs
- Build sample web applications that demonstrate critical network analysis workflows
- Demonstrated experience with software quality assurance testing
- An attention to detail and passion for perfection
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or a related field, depending on position level
- Knowledge of Esri’s ArcGIS platform and online services, or other GIS products
- Understanding of the agile software development life cycle
- Experience implementing concepts of continuous integration on software development projects
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top