.NET Software Developer - ArcGIS Online
- Redlands, CA
Are you a talented .NET/C# developer? Do you have a passion for solving development problems with distributed systems and building solutions for massive internet scale? Apply your skills to develop geospatial services for Esri’s ArcGIS Online hosted services, which allow our users to expose a map or dataset on the web without having their own GIS server. As a member of our ArcGIS Online team, you’ll help build the next generation of these innovative and highly scalable services running on multiple public clouds like Azure and AWS.
- A minimum of three years of software development experience (it’s a plus if you have experience designing and developing large web software systems)
- A deep understanding of the web and its protocols
- Working knowledge of SQL with experience in ASP.NET and Entity Framework
- Basic knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure, Amazon Web Services) and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience with RESTful web services, distributed systems, and cloud computing
- Experience with IIS and Linux
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
- All the other important things that will help you be successful at Esri--good communication skills and the ability to thrive in an environment that encourages innovation
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, depending on the position level
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top