.NET SDK Product Engineer
Join the ArcGIS Runtime .NET development team for a fantastic opportunity to realize your passion for building innovative, high performance APIs and SDKs using the latest technologies and patterns. As part of an agile team, your design, test, and documentation work will enable .NET developers to build amazing mobile and desktop native apps for Windows, Android, or iOS.
- Establish and understand customer requirements; translate these requirements into product enhancements
- Design the Application Programming Interface (API) for new features
- Develop and implement test plans, write test code, verify code changes, and perform stress tests
- Build relevant example applications using the latest platform technologies and features
- Write documentation and tutorials for developers
- Assess product quality and release readiness
- Support and interact with customers online and at conferences
With more experience, your responsibilities can expand to include:
- Ensure the product is in step with current trends in Windows and .NET developer technologies
- Evaluate feedback and help to further define the SDK product roadmap
- Assist with implementation designs and product architecture
- Work with internal product teams to influence upcoming ArcGIS platform features
- Analyze current processes and suggest new techniques to help us deliver high-quality features to our customers
- Development experience with .NET, WPF, Windows Store, Windows Phone, and/or Xamarin, Android, and iOS
- Ability to understand new technology concepts quickly and approach problems in innovative ways
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management and prioritization skills
- A passion for quality and an attention to detail
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, mathematics, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level
- Hands-on experience with Esri’s ArcGIS platform or other geospatial technologies
- Familiarity with product, API, or user interface/experience design and development
- Experience with software testing
- Familiarity with agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Previous experience presenting at technology events
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top