Leverage your creative and technical talents within the Educational Content Team! Work alongside curriculum developers, instructional designers, and other professional staff to turn training visions into a media rich reality. Develop graphics, models, video demonstrations, podcasts, and other media to support web, online, and classroom-based instruction. Provide training to department staff on techniques and best practices for utilizing various media and graphics software.
- Translate author concepts and contextual material into a wide range of online and print based graphics, videos, presentations, or other illustrative material
- Integrate visual and audio technology solutions as part of the course development process
- Identify requirements for multimedia technologies necessary to produce and enhance web- and classroom-based instruction
- Evaluate new and existing technologies and serve as the multimedia technology trainer for Training Services
- Collaborate with other Esri departments to stay abreast of current standards and best practices
- Accurately maintain digital design files for editing, optimization, storage, and retrieval
- Three years of experience directly related to the use of media, graphics, video, and technology support for training and e-learning
- Ability to identify and interpret multimedia design needs and to develop creative and responsive design concepts
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills and an ability to work with deadlines and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and team building skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in PC environment with strong skill level in Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) as well as TechSmith Camtasia, Corel Paintshop Pro, Articulate Studio, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Soundbooth, and Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Mac OS experience useful
- Experience and ability to do voice-over work and be proficient in manipulating and synchronizing audio files for use in e-learning
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and create passion and enthusiasm for the work and the goals
- Bachelor’s in graphic design, instructional technology, or related discipline
- Knowledge of, and experience applying, the ADDIE model of instructional design
- Familiarity with advanced e-learning components to include avatars, animation, or 3D effects
- Understanding of GIS and knowledge of Esri software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top