Marketing Web Data Analytics Analyst
We are seeking a highly quantitative individual with technical and statistical know-how. This role combines a data-driven approach and expertise with an entrepreneurial eye for spotting new opportunities to test and experiment. You should also have a nose for compelling content and analysis with data at its core, as well as reporting and data visualization. In short, you are a “hacker” who loves data and optimization. You are part of a team responsible for gathering and analyzing data, managing the marketing database (over 100 million records), making recommendations, data modeling, and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to improve our marketing performance.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Inform Marketing about our customer behaviors and buying preferences and patterns
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data from customers
- Develop various predictive models across marketing data
- Collaborate with and enable Marketing teammates, product managers, and other key stakeholders to implement what you learn
- Document all research and findings; you will build Esri Marketing’s institutional knowledge by unlocking new opportunities for growth and recommending ways to operate more effectively
- Seek out problems and experiment with the best approach to solve them
- Develop and improve Esri’s data steward program
- Minimum of five years of experience working in a data analyst role
- Experience with analytic techniques, statistical modeling, and web analytics technologies
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report on metrics
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Experience conducting research, including designing the methodology, writing the survey, and writing and presenting reports
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Marketing Solutions, Pardot or other marketing automation solutions, SQL, R, Python, IDQ (informatica)
- Experience with marketing, sales, and customer data
- Bachelor's with an emphasis in data, computer science, or relevant field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top