Marketing Web Analyst
This is a challenging opportunity to provide thought leadership in measurement and analysis for digital marketing. In this role, you will track the performance of Esri’s website and subdomains, generate reports, maintain an analytical toolset, and monitor key performance indicators.
You will also ensure an excellent online customer experience and measure the performance of web and digital initiatives to support Esri’s online presence.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand the analytics objectives and needs; develop the appropriate tagging strategy for web analytics tools (Adobe DTM) if needed
- Translate business questions into analytical requirements; perform analysis to gain insights and identify gainful opportunities
- Partner with other teams across the organization (e.g., product, industry, sales, e-commerce, and advertising) to define and develop reporting and analysis, based on KPIs, to optimize campaign performance
- Educate and inform colleagues across functions on Adobe Analytics, web metrics, terminology, concepts, trends, insights, and recommendations
- Analyze data from multiple sources (online and offline data) from marketing campaigns (emails, banners, and other digital marketing efforts) including response rates, web site conversions, multi-touch attribution, incremental sales revenue increases, and ROI
- Deliver online customer analyses, such as customer segmentation, retention analysis, lifetime value analysis, reactivation
- Ensure the data which is generated by websites and campaigns is captured using correct tagging and data layers to the business
- 5+ years of experience using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Experience with CRM or lead management software such as Salesforce, Pardot
- Experience with AEM
- Understanding of how a tagging solution influences web analytics
- Ability to interpret results of A/B tests using testing tools such as Adobe Target and recommending next steps to business owners
- Proficiency with digital marketing channels
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and a team player
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Extensive experience with Adobe Marketing Suite
- Experience with DTM
- Experience with Journey builder
- Experience with CMS
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to write SQL queries highly preferred
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top