Marketing Technologist - Automation Integration Administrator
Define and manage the technology infrastructure needed to support the successful operation of our marketing organization. Work to create, implement, and maintain best practice processes in lead generation, marketing automation, and integrated systems. You will support complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by marketing management.
- Define the marketing technology strategy and embed technology understanding into marketing DNA
- Define the business requirements for marketing technology investments
- Serve as an internal champion for marketing technology initiatives
- Be the primary contact for all questions and items related to marketing systems (MAS, DAM, Social, Events, Salesforce.com, etc.), their implementation, and usage
- Manage the transformational change necessary for marketing technology investments to achieve anticipated impact
- Educate the marketing organization on new technology advances that can enhance customer engagement across the entire customer life cycle
- Serve as the ongoing business owner for data, applications, and systems that support marketing working with IT
- Manage and maintain the end-to-end process for marketing workflows from ideation, creation, development, execution, analysis, and optimization
- Manage the business implementation, maintenance, and optimization of automation rules to support lead processing and marketing automation
- Maintain documentation of marketing system APIs and how they relate to other enterprise systems within Esri
- Partner with teams to build, update, analyze, and optimize customer journey processes across multiple industries and product lines, working with stakeholders from across the company
- Demonstrated success in establishing and implementing a marketing technology vision
- Experience in managing the integration of marketing application software across an organization’s marketing technology landscape
- Deep domain knowledge of the marketing technology application landscape
- Proficiency with content management; web, social, and mobile platforms; and APIs
- Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem
- Demonstration of strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Minimum of five years of marketing or business experience; some IT experience is a plus
- Experience managing marketing technologies and their application in a business scenario
- Systems of expertise should be any or all of the following: Pardot, Adobe AEM, Salesforce.com, Radian6/Social Studio, Adobe Analytics/Target/Campaign/Studio
- Project management, organizational, and attention to detail skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing goals and business needs and think strategically for problem solving
- Bachelor’s in business, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top