Marketing Specialist, Education
At Esri, our marketing specialists use their creativity, marketing expertise, and project management skills to develop, execute, and manage strategic marketing campaigns. We invite you to combine your background in marketing with your passion for education to help educators and students apply GIS. You will partner with key business stakeholders to effectively communicate the value of ArcGIS and related educational resources for teaching, learning, research, and campus administration. We’re looking for an individual to develop and evaluate marketing campaigns for K-12 schools, higher education, and lifelong learning across the country and around the world.
- Be an expert. Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns and tactics from start to finish by partnering with colleagues in Global Business Development, Marketing, Training Services, and other business units to ensure successful tactic delivery that aligns with business goals and strategies. Provide marketing expertise to Education team and lead the development of campaign plans, creative briefs, and marketing assets and collateral.
- Deliver results. Leverage marketing analytics and reporting platforms to determine campaign success criteria. Manage campaign activity reports and ROI analytics. Own the success of overall campaign performance and key performance indicators.
- Understand our customers. Clearly articulate the strength and value proposition of the ArcGIS platform in education as you generate innovative ideas to promote the Esri brand within this sector.
- Make an impact. Organize events including the Education Summit and Education Open Houses as well as the team’s presence at the Esri User Conference, tradeshows, and other events.
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing strategist or manager
- Expert at creating, executing, and measuring successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, and exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with events-based marketing and lead management
- Experience with marketing automation, digital marketing campaigns, and web technologies
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, or related field (master's preferred)
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Sites, Adobe Social
- Knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce, and Workfront
- Understanding of the ArcGIS platform and how it relates to the education industry sector in instruction, research, and administration
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem solving
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top