Marketing Program Manager - Acquisition
Lead the planning, development, execution, and measurement of acquisition marketing programs for select sectors and industries. You will be part of a team responsible for developing integrated programs that deliver measurable results. You must be a strong leader with the ability to drive marketing activities on an enterprise-wide basis, capable of creating strategic plans and executing tactically. Our ideal candidate is a marketing expert who is skilled in strategy and tactics, can build relationships and consensus across the extended team, works well with all levels of the organization, and is innovative, optimistic, and determined.
- Oversee the development of innovative integrated marketing campaigns to support key sectors and industries
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure a consistent customer experience across all touch points
- Identify potential risks and barriers and develop contingency plans to move initiatives forward
- Communicate marketing plans and objectives to extended stakeholder teams, integrating where appropriate to drive top of funnel performance
- Collaborate closely with marketing automation and web teams to develop digital marketing strategies to drive sales and increase conversion rate
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and identify and recommend opportunities to enhance current and future marketing initiatives
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- Expert marketing knowledge including traditional, social, and emerging marketing channels
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication to effectively communicate with all levels of field and senior management
- Skill set to present ideas and information in a way that creates a climate in which others are informed and want to participate in driving organizational changes and priorities
- Demonstrate good judgment and business/leadership maturity
- Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage maturity and business acumen to make excellent decisions
- Exhibit creativity in conceptualizing value propositions, product configurations, and marketing programs
- Comfortable with analytics and utilizing data to track and measure results
- Bachelor's in marketing, advertising, or related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Experience working in an agency environment or branding
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top