Marketing Program Manager
Are you a marketing expert, skilled in strategy and tactics? Use your experience to lead the planning, development, execution, and measurement of marketing programs that cross multiple sectors. Our ideal candidate can build relationships and consensus across the extended team, works well with all levels of the organization, and is innovative, optimistic, and determined.
- Oversee the development of innovative integrated marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure a consistent customer experience across all touch points, especially industry marketing
- Identify potential risks and barriers and develop contingency plans to move initiatives forward
- Communication of marketing plan and budget guidelines to regions and functional teams
- Collaborate closely with marketing automation and web team to develop digital marketing strategies to drive sales and increase conversion rates
- Monitor tactical performance in real-time, or near real-time, and adjust as needed to optimize results
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and identify and recommend opportunities to enhance current and future marketing initiatives
- Lead, manage, motivate, and help develop team members to help maximize engagement and productivity while strengthening retention of key talent
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- General marketing knowledge including traditional, digital, social, and emerging marketing channels
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, to effectively communicate with all levels of field and senior management
- Skill set to present ideas and information in a way that creates a climate in which others are informed and want to participate in driving organizational changes and priorities
- Exhibit project management and prioritization skills with a clear focus on results
- Be a strategic thinker, combining classic strategic marketing skills with experience in multi-channel marketing/distribution of practical products and services
- Comfortable with analytics and utilizing data to track and measure results
- Ability to build relationships and work well across different levels and functions
- Bachelor’s or higher in marketing, advertising, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience (advanced degree preferred)
- Adobe Analytics
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top