Coordinate, execute, and monitor marketing campaigns that contribute to industry strategy plans. You will partner with industry specialists and strategists and business stakeholders to ensure the successful development, execution, optimization, and measurement of campaigns and tactics.
- Develop and coordinate the execution of integrated marketing campaigns and tactics
- Create campaign assets, including messaging, collateral, and digital content, that contribute to overall campaign success
- Lead and support event messaging and execution as part of an integrated campaign plan to achieve industry goals
- Deliver campaign assets on time and on budget
- Work with marketing and industry managers, specialists, and other stakeholders to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful tactical delivery that drives measurable success
- Track campaign progress at every step and manage campaign activity reports and ROI analytics
- Provide a holistic view of the overall campaign performance to managers and the specific industry teams each campaign supports
- Work with the marketing automation, marketing analytics, and creative lab teams to establish best practices and optimize campaign performance
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Time management, resource management, and project management skills
- Highly organized and strongly self-motivated with the ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Possess incredible drive and follow through
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's or master's in marketing, business, geography, GIS, or related field
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Adobe Analytics, and Salesforce
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top