Marketing Content Writer
Bring your storytelling talent to the global stage. We’re looking for an accomplished communicator who can harness the power of storytelling to deliver content that moves prospects to customers, and customers to evangelists.
We need a creative, hard-working communications professional who can apply their content strategy and writing talents in both traditional and inbound marketing. Our content team meets specific business objectives by employing exceptional narrative skills throughout multiple distribution channels including web, blogs, case studies, social, email, and more. Help us show the world how people in every industry are driving change and making a difference with Esri mapping technology.
- Create compelling web content that meets specific business objectives and generates awareness, interest, and demand for Esri and our and solutions
- Help develop strategy and deliver copy for campaigns that support Esri marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey
- Write and edit blog posts, press releases, case studies, brochures, white papers, emails, direct marketing pieces, and other collateral tailored for specific business objectives
- Partner with the media relations team to identify and pitch media-ready stories and initiatives
- Collaborate with designers, other marketing teams, and internal stakeholders to establish and drive authentic, consistent, and compelling messaging across multiple channels
- Five or more years of experience as a writer, public relations professional, marketing communications specialist, journalist, or editor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team setting and adapt to shifting projects and priorities
- Demonstrated capacity for understanding and implementing marketing strategies and achieving objectives
- Experience in content strategy, including development of content goals, KPIs, and personas
- Bachelor’s or higher in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, or English (master’s preferred)
- Experience with B2B marketing
PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION: Applications must be accompanied by an electronic portfolio of writing samples. Applications will not be considered complete nor resumes reviewed without samples attached.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top