Marketing Campaign Specialist
Utilize your marketing expertise, project management, and excellent communication skills to support the design, execution, and optimization of integrated marketing campaigns that generate demand.
- Design, build, launch, measure, and optimize 1-3 strategic marketing campaigns and timelines simultaneously across channels and the customer journey
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and writers to create and personalize high level messaging, anchor and supporting content, nurture assets, and sales enablement
- Leverage marketing analytics and reporting platforms to determine campaign success criteria, manage campaign status reports, and continuously audit and improve the digital experience to reach campaign goals
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to align on market opportunities, objectives, benchmarks, messaging and audience targets, and content to ensure campaign success
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, approaches, and strategies
- Document best practices for demand creation program implementation and identify areas for process or tactical improvement within marketing teams
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Proven track record for executing and measuring successful integrated and digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding marketing strategy
- Strategic thinker who can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Self-starter, detail and task oriented, highly organized, with a customer oriented attitude
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders from multiple departments and upper management
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or higher in marketing, business, or related field (master's preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience, Adobe Target, Power BI, Pardot and/or Salesforce
- Knowledge of GIS/Esri products
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top