Marketing Automation Specialist
Be responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance, and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution. You will be tactically focused on the execution and constant optimization of emails, forms, automation rules, and other marketing automation tasks. You will also serve as an internal consultant to marketing teams, guiding email and form strategy.
- Create, troubleshoot, and maintain web forms and form handlers for a variety of transactional and marketing purposes
- Create tactics (campaigns) and lists in Salesforce/Pardot to support attribution and segmentation
- Coordinate the appropriate use of forms and completion actions needed to support campaign objectives
- Create emails, engagement studio drips, and dynamic content variables, including templates for use by others within the marketing function
- Create nurturing programs to support the marketing organization
- Document marketing automation processes, programs, and procedures
- Monitor and report on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the marketing division
- Standardize, clean, and upload contact lists into the MAP
- Provide consultative support for the Marketing Division to improve form conversion metrics and email channel performance and share best practices
- Participate in and support other marketing automation projects as needed
- 2-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Intermediate HTML
- Intermediate CRM and marketing automation administration (preferably Salesforce and Pardot)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies, and risk factors
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Excel at problem solving and approaching problems in multiple ways
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal peers and agency partners and can foster cooperation in non-hierarchical relationships
- Data standardization and normalization
- Design and QA of lead scoring and multi-tiered programs
- Bachelor’s degree
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top