Marketing Analyst – Digital Analytics
Drive business value and improved analytic capabilities, supporting the strategic measurement design and measurement infrastructure for our marketing activities. You'll be responsible for developing, managing, maintaining, and supporting the analytics infrastructure, data collection, site tracking, tools, and technical process integration. As the resident expert in measurement and reporting, you will work closely with key business stakeholders and internal technical teams to identify, implement, and test solutions needed to measure and monitor marketing tactics and initiatives that drive business growth.
- Analyze marketing channel and website performance data and develop recommendations on ways to further optimize performance
- Design, build, and distribute repeatable reports and performance metrics/insights on marketing campaigns and tactics
- Create custom reports and dashboards, audit performance on an on-going basis, and build automated reports where relevant
- Perform in-depth analysis of digital campaigns and website performance to drive customer acquisition and retention, lead conversion, sales, and brand equity
- Work cross-functionally to help inform extended stakeholder teams on key learning from data analysis
- Continuously improve data capture and analytic capabilities to create a competitive advantage
- Stay abreast of web and digital space measurement and analytic techniques to continually provide insightful and forward thinking measurement strategies and data capture tactics
- 2-3 years of analytics experience
- Ability to perform in a highly analytical role delivering actionable marketing campaign insights
- Ability to understand performance data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations to optimize tactical plans
- Excel expert when it comes to creating charts, pivot tables, and presentations on multi-channel campaign performance
- Deep knowledge of web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Extensive experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms (Pardot preferred)
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate objectives and strategies and strategies into solutions
- Bachelor’s in marketing or business, or equivalent relevant experience
- Data-driven, fact-based, and service-oriented with a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Experience with visualization software such as Tableau, Birst, Power BI, Microstrategy, etc.
- Adwords certification
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top