Manager, Internal Audit
Use your experience in developing and managing internal financial audits to strengthen Esri's reporting system. Your contributions will help us achieve strong communication of audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies as applicable.
- Perform internal audits for areas of potential concern with respect to risk, such as:
- Compliance with vendor agreements
- Inbound royalties
- License compliance by international distributors, e.g., number of internal use licenses for development and marketing, Not For Resale copies, educational licenses
- Partner agreement compliance
- Communication of plans and projects with Director of Operations and with CFO
- Collaborate with Information Systems and Technology organization to ensure a strong systems control environment (ITGC, SAP permissions, password controls)
- Prepare process flow documentation and identification of risk points for key financial reporting processes
- Analyze data and provide recommended process improvements to senior management
- Monitor compliance with existing controls
- Support issue remediation with control owners to ensure risks are appropriately addressed
- Minimum of five years of experience with a public accounting firm and/or corporate industry experience, with emphasis on financial and accounting applications and financial and operational controls
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency using analytical tools
- Trusted advisor; must have experience in building trust through audits and demonstrated ability in developing strong rapport with client contacts
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, prioritize, and deliver to deadlines
- Bachelor's in accounting or related field (CPA preferred)
- SAP experience
- Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Information Systems Auditor designations
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top