Manager, Global Partner Programs
Use your experience in technology, business, and operations program effectiveness to support and drive top line growth. As a member of the Business Development Division, you will lead, inspire, and manage our partner programs globally. In this challenging and rewarding position, you will help partners take full advantage of Esri's technology and market presence to grow their business.
- Define and construct to build solutions and offerings that help leverage the ArcGIS platform to help our partners with their investment
- Provide the management system, process framework, visibility, measurement, and analysis to make informed business decisions and drive successful results and outcomes
- Develop processes, management reports, and key metrics to create transparency and influence proactive, strategic decisions
- Ensure the best partner experience with a focus on simplicity, ease of doing business, innovation, and community
- Establish clear value propositions for partner and company ecosystem
- Build effective collaboration across all functional areas including sales, marketing, services, product, and operational teams
- Design, implement, and manage programs to facilitate key technology, reseller, consulting, and solution partners
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience managing global partner programs in a global, complex environment
- Five or more years of experience with software and technology, preferably with GIS
- Executive presence and high degree of professional maturity
- Ability to engage all stakeholders including executives
- Outstanding presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual teams across multiple organizations including Esri and its distributors and partners
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of a business
- Demonstrated experience in channel management and/or business partner development, preferably international experience
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix and cross-functional organization
- Ability to travel domestically and globally up to 50%
- MBA or advanced technical degree
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top