Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis for Business
Oversee, coordinate, and mature the day-to-day functions of the FP&A for Business team. This team is responsible for working with various business units throughout the organization to drive better profitability, provide continual and ad-hoc expense analyses, coordinate plans and budgets with individual business units, and drive better productivity through the identification of process and functional improvements. You will work alongside other managers in FP&A to continually improve the overall performance and productivity of the team(s).
- Manage and develop processes, policies, and internal controls; identify and manage financial risks; and manage complete, accurate, and timely financial management reports
- Manage and support activities related to accounting close, profitability analysis, forecasting, and budgeting for global operations
- Manage, mentor, and develop existing and new FP&A analysts as the team continues to grow
- Coordinate with the FP&A team to analyze and/or prepare reports to measure performance in support of overall business and company objectives
- Assist with special projects, coordinate financial presentations, participate in leadership discussions, and provide financial consultation and education on strategic initiatives
- Support Esri’s distributor and partner network with analysis and related reporting
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Previous experience partnering with and coordinating medium to large teams
- Proven ability to multi-task in high pressure, time-constrained situations, as well as delegate when and where appropriate
- Strong reporting and analytical skills working with large databases and various reporting tools
- Proven success undertaking strategic initiatives with measurable results
- Strong financial analysis skills working with all aspects of financial statements and internal reporting
- MBA or other master’s level business related degree
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Working knowledge of SQL or other commonplace database and reporting tools
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top