Learn ArcGIS Production Coordinator
Our Learn ArcGIS team develops creative learning resources for new and experienced users of ArcGIS. In this role, you will own and take pride in the quality and currency of the content our users interact with on our public-facing website.
You will collaborate with instructional designers and act as the point of contact for the documentation web development team that manages the infrastructure of our website. By communicating with various teams, you will ensure the quality and frequency of lessons being published through the CMS system.
- Coordinate and update Content Management System (CMS), GitHub, and Adobe Asset Manager
- Collect completed manuscripts, graphics, and page content from instructional designers and input them into GitHub and the CMS
- Test completed lessons and coordinate copyediting inputs
- Act as the point of contact for Documentation Framework and Localization teams
- Plan and coordinate monthly release tasks related to CMS and Github including publishing files, CMS final review, and pre- and post-deployment testing
- 1-2 years of experience working with HTML, XML, Ruby, and Adobe
- Working knowledge of the ArcGIS platform and GIS concepts
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize projects and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with web content management systems and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in GIS, IT, or related field
- Experience with project management
- Familiarity with technical editing
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top