Learn ArcGIS Product Engineer
Our content team develops creative learning resources for new and experienced ArcGIS users. As an engineer on the team, you will identify and create compelling examples of GIS activity that encourage and equip our users to create their own superb geographic information products. This will be a great opportunity to take your passion for GIS and use it to help others grow their expertise!
- Produce and update instructional materials, including tutorials and videos, that teach our users to master technologies and understand analytic processes
- Document, test, and critique GIS workflows for a wide range of application areas and software tools, such as ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Enterprise, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, web maps, templates, and apps
- Create online maps and other resources that showcase GIS projects and best practices
- Research compelling GIS case studies that exemplify fundamental workflows
- Collaborate with other education-oriented teams to implement a strategic approach towards designing and presenting learning resources
- Knowledge of core GIS concepts
- ArcGIS software experience, especially with analysis tools and workflows
- Experience with design and production of learning materials, such as tutorials, guides, games, or instructional videos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or higher in a field related to geography/geoscience or education, depending on position level
- Cartographic experience
- Graphic art and design abilities
- Experience with content management system applications, such as SDL Knowledge Center, GitHub, and Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with industry-standard technologies, such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, HTML5, PDF, and Markdown
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top